The King William Fair is not just for adults; kids 12 and under are admitted FREE!
Kids Kingdom offers a wide variety of children’s activities. From crafts to basketball, the Kids Kingdom is a mix of games, rides, and activities in an historical park setting. Once the site of a grist mill on the San Antonio River, the Kids Kingdom is located next to the Kids Kingdom Stage which offers scheduled hourly entertainment. Portable restrooms are located across the bridge at the Arsenal entrance.
Note that Kids Kingdom vendors DO NOT accept cash. Tickets can be purchased from any KWF ticket booth. Tickets may be spent in the Kids Kingdom and throughout the Fair for food or drink. A KWF ticket booth is near the entrance to the Kids Kingdom, and ATMs are located nearby.
Come play with us, but be safe and prepared! Bring hats for the kids and plenty of water and sunscreen. Even the green park areas may become HOT on April afternoons. Because all areas of the Fair become crowded at times, we suggest that you make the Kids Kingdom Information Booth your site for meeting the whole family should anyone become separated. A staffed aid station can also be found near the entrance to the Kids Kingdom.
The Kids Kingdom is in Mill Park at the intersection of Washington and Beauregard.
The Kids Kingdom is hosted by Mission Trail Rotary Club.
- Kids Kingdom is the child centered park area in the King William Fair
- Kids Kingdom features “kid” friendly attractions with games and carnival attractions
- Tickets must be purchased for food, drink, and all Kids Kingdom rides
- Activities include free arts and crafts by Mission Trail and other community groups
- Ticket sales help support local organizations and charities
- Commercial, non profit, and community groups are invited to participate as vendors
The King William Fair is a non-smoking event.